Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Forever Lace










Hey hey!!
Spring is so close I can feel it!!! the days are seeming longer and the weather is getting milder. I don't know about you, but I am SO ready to start wearing more lace and more dresses! For Elyse generously sent me this stunning Solemio Forever Lace Dress from their new arrivals and I think I am in love. This dress has alluring lace bell sleeves, a gorgeous crochet heart detail on the back, a sweetheart neckline, and it's incredibly form fitting. I was wearing khakis and a button up today for work and changed into this when I got home...oh my gosh did I feel so good putting this little black dress on! I chose to wear these nude heels my beautiful friend Jade handed down to me. For jewelry I decided to go with these turquoise rings and seafoam colored earrings.

I'm heading to NYC city in the wee hours of the morning tomorrow and I seriously cannot wait!!! You can follow me on my Instagram and Facebook page to follow my adventures this weekend. I have yet to pack though....so until next time...I hope you all have the loveliest weekend!!

xo,
maddie

Outfit Details:
Solemio Forever Lace Dress: c/o For Elyse
Jewelry & Heels: Secondhand

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful dress! I love lace. The pretty floral lace overlay, wonderful sheer full length bell sleeves, and that huge crocheted heart (I love hearts too) of your Solemio Forever Lace Dress are fabulous! I love it. Your eyes, lipstick, earrings and hair all look very pretty as well.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress! You look incredible! I cannot wait until spring really hits Pittsburgh, I'm so ready for it!

    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great dress you have there

    http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous backdrop! Beautiful dress! I love the lace sleeves <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Designer wedding dress has engraved a name of them with their sophistication and excellence; brides do seem incredibly comfy on their big day.
      used dresses

      Delete