Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Sunshine State



Greetings from Florida!


This is going to be a short post because I'm getting ready to go out and play in the sun. But I wanted to share  few photos with you all.

I arrived here on Friday and I'm having the best time! These photos are from this past Saturday. I went to an outdoor market in Tampa with my Uncles. The weather was perfect and we walked around outside for most of the day. The market was so much fun. We bought some fresh produce for our dinners this week and DELICIOUS popsicles. After the market we walked along the bay and then made our way to the Dali Museum. Afterwards we got the yummiest Thai food and walked down to Central Avenue to explore the vintage stores. I can't wait to post all the beautiful vintage pieces I bought!




I hope you're all having a beautiful week and soaking up some sunshine!
Thanks for checking in!
xo,
Maddie

Outfit Details:
Shorts: Forever 21
Jellies: Forever 21
Shirt: Vintage

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, enjoy your day out in the sun!
    xx

    www.bohemianjourneys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look right at home at that marina in your stylish vintage top and Forever 21 shorts. I hope you're using a good sunblock and being careful not to get too much of a sunburn. If you left a wish at the Dali Wish Fiscus Tree I hope it comes true. The produce and food loks and sounds good - and so do those popsicles! I'm looking forward to seeing your vintage fashion haul.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2014/05/shadowline-and-victorias-secret.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vintage look and feel of the outfit! The first photo is perfect! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete